Congratulations to the Knights of Columbus High School scholarship winners, Michelle Davis and Mikhail Ramirez. Both are graduates of Bob Jones High School. Michelle will attend Auburn University and Mikhail will be a UAH Charger. Congratulations and many blessings for your future endeavors!
- Pray for all those effected by COVID
- Look out for our fellow brothers (if you know of a Knight in distress please bring it to my attention)
- State Council kick off meeting this Saturday July 11
- Our meetings are currently online virtually at the usual times and dates
- Recruiting (we have a quota of 18 for this year, please talk to every Catholic man in good standing that you know. Exemplifications are now online and on demand)
- Fund-raising (We are going to continuing our fund-raising activities, even though we are going to have to do things differently) Our next biggest fundraiser is the ID drive so keep an eye out for opportunities associated with that event)
- If you haven’t already, please consider taking this short survey. It is short and sweet.
- We are keeping a running order for shirts and hats for sale, and I have added a slot for name tags. We will wait until we get an order of 15 or more at a time before we submit.
In preparation for the annual 5K run to support Intellectual Disabilities (ID), some of our members have started to gather twice a month. All are welcome, regardless of age, gender, fitness level, physical ability, or religion. See you all there!
Next run is Saturday, October 10th at 7 am at the Bradford Creek Greenway. We will meet in the parking lot next to where the greenway crosses Mill Rd. Here is the approximate location:
1012-842 Mill Rd, Madison, AL 35758
We are again (COVID permitting) holding our annual 5K run to support Intellectual Disabilities. Please sign up at https://runsignup.com/Race/AL/Madison/KofCTootsieRoll5K.